SERV CRS 422-101
Contemporary Issues in Education: Choral Methods, Pedagogy,
University of Wisconsin Oshkosh
Dr. Kenneth Liske
- Course Syllabus
- Course Calendar
- EXCEL Summer Workshop Flier
- EXCEL Center Website
Page | EXCEL
Alumni Facebook Group
- Recommended Texts and Materials
- Source Readings
- Source Readings on Curriculum
- Source Readings on Conducting and Rehearsal Techniques
- Source Readings on Singing and Vocal Pedagogy
- Phillips, K. H. (1996). Teaching
Kids to Sing. New York: Schirmer.
- Shehan Campbell, P. (2010). Songs in Their Heads: Music and its Meaning in
Children's Lives, 2nd ed. New York: Oxford.
- Choral Music History Summaries
- Web Sites
- Student Grade Postings
- Final grades will be available on TitanWeb at the
conclusion of the term.