Gregory T. Kleinheinz, R.S., Ph.D.
Associate Dean & Professor of Environmental Engineering Technology
Our group conducts a variety of biogas research, environmental health programming, and research on environmental systems. These activities include student internships, research on a variety of topics, collaborations with local health departments, partnerships with State and Federal agencies, and outreach programs related to promoting environmental engineering technology and health.
Our goal is to provide environmental engineering technology and health services to the State of WI and beyond. We are a resource that promotes UW Oshkosh biodigester activities and trains students to succeed beyond their traditional academic studies. Please call or e-mail Dr. Kleinheinz for more information, or to find out how we can partner with you and your organization.
- Industrial Treatment Technologies
- Water and Wastewater Issues
- Construction Issues and Indoor Air Quality
- Environmental Public Health
- Microbial Indicators of Water Quality
- Microbial Pathogens in Recreational/Drinking Waters
- Fundamentals of Engineering Technology
- Introduction to Environmental Health
- Industrial and Food Microbiology
- Environmental Engineering and Health Internships
- Introduction to Water and Wastewater
- Cooperative Academic Partnership Program with Local High Schools