Gregory T. Kleinheinz, R.S., Ph.D.
Associate Dean & Professor of Microbiology
Our group conducts a variety of Environmental Health (EH) functions. These include EH academic programs in the Department of Biology and Microbiology , student internships, research on a variety of topics, collaborations with local health departments, partnerships with State and Federal agenies, and outreach programs related to promoting environmental health and education.
Our goal is to provide EH and lab services to the State of WI and beyond. We are a resource that promotes the EH profession and trains students to succeed beyond their traditional academic studies. Please call or e-mail Dr. Kleinheinz for more information, or to find out how we can partner with you and your organization.
- Industrial Treatment Technologies
- Water and Wastewater Issues
- Construction Issues and Indoor Air Quality
- Environmental Public Health
- Microbial Indicators of Water Quality
- Microbial Pathogens in Recreational/Drinking Waters
- Industrial and Food Microbiology
- Environmental Health Internships
- Environmental Toxicology
- Cooperative Academic Partnership Program with Local High Schools