General Study Hints and Info
by Gutow, Jonathan H — last modified Jun 08, 2009 10:18 PM
Study techniques, learning styles, exam prepration...
- What is an education? — by Gutow, Jonathan H — last modified Oct 01, 2013 11:08 PM
- Many people confuse training and education. This is my concise explanation of the difference.
- What learning style do you prefer? — by Gutow, Jonathan H — last modified Jun 08, 2009 10:18 PM
- Dr. Gutow's classes incorporate many methods of material presentation in an effort to accommodate the variety of learning styles students have. This page has suggestions on ways to cope when the presentation doesn't match your favorite learning style.
- How to study for college science classes — by Gutow, Jonathan H — last modified Jan 20, 2012 01:26 PM
- Study suggestions which are based on research into the habits of "successful" students. Many of the suggested techniques apply to courses outside of the sciences as well.
- How to prepare for science tests — by Gutow, Jonathan H — last modified Jun 08, 2009 10:44 PM
- A checklist to help you prepare for science tests. You need to start on this the first day of class!
- General Advice — by Gutow, Jonathan H — last modified Dec 11, 2010 05:19 PM
- Pithy statements that apply to all of life