by Ledwell, Brian A — last modified Dec 10, 2013 07:45 PM
- Filipova, A. A. (2013). Electronic health records use and barriers and benefits to use in skilled nursing facilities. Computers, Informatics, Nursing, 31(7), 305-318. [Reprinted in Topical Collection to Issue 6 (December, 2013). The impact of technology on care of elders. Computers, Informatics, Nursing.]
- Filipova, A. A. (2011). Ethical climates in for-rofit, nonprofit, and government skilled nursing facilities: Managerial implications for partnerships. Journal of Nursing Administration’s Healthcare Law, Ethics and Regulation, 13(4), 125-131.
- Filipova, A. A. (2011). Relationships among ethical climates, perceived organizational support, and intent-to-leave for licensed nurses in skilled nursing facilities. Journal of Applied Gerontology, 30(1), 44-66.
- Filipova, A. A. (2009). Licensed nurses’ perceptions of ethical climates in skilled nursing facilities. Nursing Ethics, 16(5), 574-588.
- Peters, R. & Filipova, A. A. (2009). Optimizing cognitive-dissonance literacy in ethics education. Public Integrity, 11(3), 201-220.
Works in Press
- Filipova, A. A. “The Impact of Thought Self-Leadership Education on Graduate Students’ Perceptions of Ethics and Cognitive Competencies.” Accepted by the Journal on Excellence in College Teaching in 2013.
- Filipova, A. A. “Factors Influencing the Satisfaction of Rural Physician Assistants: A Cross-Sectional Study.” Accepted by Journal of Allied Health in 2013.