- Grounds Maintenance
- Snow and Ice removal
- Custodial Operations
- Event Setup
- Furniture and Equipment Moves
- Key and Lock Installation and Maintenance
- Structural Maintenance: Carpentry, Masonry, Painting
- Mechanical Maintenance: HVAC, Electrical, Plumbing
- Auto Shop Maintenance
- Campus Recycling
Requests For Service:
There are two types of maintenance requests - Routine and Emergency.
- Routine Requests:
- Requests for routine maintenance and keys can be made 24 hours a day through the on-line work order system.
- To access this system, visit the work order request website.
Fill out all of the required information on the form and hit the send button. Your request will be electronically sent to the work order dispatcher, who will review your request and then forward it electronically to the appropriate maintenance shop.
- Requests for emergency work requiring an immediate response can be called in to the FMC Dispatcher at 424-3466.
Office Hours are Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Emergencies occurring after hours should be phoned in to the Campus Police Office at 424-1212.
Scheduling of Repairs:
Repairs are scheduled and updated on a weekly basis. Priority is assigned to each work order in accordance with the following work order response priority system:
Any situation posing immediate danger to life, property and/or the environment.
Urgent - Equipment not operational, requires fast action and/or correction. Failure to rapidly correct could have significant impact on operations in facility. Example: Failure of heating system in winter.
Preventative Maintenance. Example: changing filters, belts etc.
Routine Maintenance. Work that can be deferred and has no established completion date.
Shutdown required work that cannot be accomplished while equipment is in operation.