Search for UW Oshkosh courses by term, method and/or time!
If you would like to search for classes offered by term, method or times, you will need to:
1. Go to www.uwosh.edu.
2. Click on: Future Students;
3. On the next page, lower right column, under Related Links> click on: Schedule of Classes (Guest).
4. You should see the option Class Search or Course Catalog. Here you will want to click on Class Search.
5. Now you may begin to search for classes. You will need to choose:
a) Term (spring, summer, fall) by clicking on the arrow on the right side of the Term box
b) the Subject in the Subject box
6. If you click in the green box labeled Additional Search Criteria you are able to further define your search by choosing days of the week, mode of instruction or session. If you have any questions please contact the EXCEL Center.