Bilingual 4-H Youth Development Assistant
Fond du Lac County UW-Extension is looking for a Bilingual 4-H Youth Development Assistant who is committed to improving the lives of our youth through direct educational experiences and through community partnerships. This individual will deliver community-based education and is responsible for building community collaborations and addressing youth development needs of current 4-H members and the Latino community and Spanish-speaking learners.
THIS POSITION IS FULL-TIME AND INCLUDES BENEFITS
TO BE ELIGIBLE, YOU MUST MEET ALL OF THE FOLLOWING MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Working knowledge of Hispanic culture and the ability to speak, read and write Spanish
- Skills in planning, teaching and implementing educational programs that effectively engage youth and adults
- Experience (paid or volunteer) in working at a community level and partnering with others to address educational needs
- Experience working effectively and collaboratively as a team member
- Knowledge and skills to effectively interact with people from different cultural backgrounds, including those associated with race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, socioeconomic status, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, and other aspects of human diversity
FOR A COMPLETE POSITION DESCRIPTION AND INFORMATION ABOUT
HOW TO APPLY, VISIT www.uwex.edu/ces/hr
APPLICATION DEADLINE –April 15, 2014
Posted March 2014
Please pass this along to anyone you think may be interested.