2009 Curriculum, recommended second major or minors: Political Science double major, or Economics double major, or double minor in Political Science and Economics.
2010 Curriculum, recommended emphasis: Environmental Policy & Values Track, Policy, Planning & Resource Management Track.
Specially recommended courses:
- 355: Natural Resources Economics
- 360: Environmental Economics and Policy
- 380: Globalization
- 314: Environmental Conservation
- 377: Population and Environment
- 414: Natural Resource Management
- 471: Geographic Information Systems
- 395: Global Environmental Politics
- 391: Environmental Energy Management
Urban and Regional Studies
- 317: Land Use Regulations
Skills: writing; research; critical thinking; G.I.S.
Experiences: leadership in student activist organization; internship with environmental advocacy group.