Office: Radford 303
Office Hours: MWF 9:10-10:30 and by appt.
Over the past ten years, I have taught primarily WBIS, EN 309, and Multi-ethnic Literature. However, I have occassionally had the opportunity to teach African-American Literature, Modern British Literature, and Brit Lit II (all gen-ed courses).
- MA, South Dakota State University, English (2000)
- BS, Marian University (formerly Marian College), English (1996)
- English 101 (College English I)
- English 188 (Writing-Based Inquiry Seminar)
- English 211 (British Literature I)
- English 212 (British Literature II)
- English 218 (Multi-Ethnic Literature)
- English 219 (African American Literature)
- English 224 (Women in Literature)
- English 225 (Modern British Literature)
- English 309 (Advanced Comp for Business)
- English 316 (Advanced Comp for the Social Sciences)