Office: Radford 219
Office Hours: Tuesdays 11:20-1:20, Wednesdays 1:50-2:50 and by appt.
English Education is my specific interest: How can we allow students to truly study the written word and grow as critical readers, writers, and thinkers? I also study young adult literature and good fantasy literature.
- The Harry Potter Series, J.K. Rowling
- The Secret Life of Bees, Sue Monk Kidd
- Wuthering Heights, Emily Brontë
- The Hunger Games trilogy, Suzanne Collins
- Jellicoe Road, Melina Marchetta
- MA, Bemidji State University, Education--major in English (19th century women writers)
- BS, Bemidji State University, English/Secondary Education
- 321 Advanced Composition for Elementary Education
- 226 Modern American Literature
- 224 Women in Literature
- 223 Young Adult Literature
- 188 WBIS: Insight into Fantasy