Occupational Safety at UW Oshkosh
The links listed at the left contain information on occupational safety topics that pertain to a broad spectrum of occupations.
The Web pages are intended to provide you with more information regarding the particular topic, other resources for information, and guidance to develop programs.
Please contact the Campus Safety Coordinator, Evan Schwalbe, at email@example.com or (920) 424-4484 if you would like more safety information on these topics.
Learn more about:
- Accident Prevention: Slips, Trips and Falls
- Asbestos Safety
- Bloodborne Pathogens Safety
- Confined Space Program
- Fall Protection Information
- Hearing Conservation and Noise Control
- Ladder Safety
- Leadership's Safety Information
- Machine Safeguarding
- Mechanical Lifts/Powered Platforms
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Respiratory Protection Information
- Safety and Health Policy for Students
- Scaffold Safety Information
- Shop Safety Rules for Powered Equipment
- Welding, Torching and Brazing Safety