Environmental Health and Safety at UW Oshkosh
The University of Wisconsin Oshkosh Environmental Health and Safety program supports the teaching, research, learning and sustainability missions of our campus community by providing resources and guidance in the areas of laboratory and occupational safety, education and outreach, environmental protection and proper waste disposal.
This website serves as a gateway for resources pertaining to:
- Reporting unsafe situations/near misses (Yellow Cards)
- Safety in academic or research laboratories
- Occupational safety and ergonomics
- Campus safety training opportunities
- Proper disposal of chemicals, electronics, and other wastes
There are many individuals and campus entities involved in helping to produce a safe place to work and learn.
See the links in the About Us box to connect with individuals across campus involved in this effort.
Students seeking information about residential safety should go to the University Police Department website.