Update information for chance to win CON gear

Stay in touch with your alma mater. Update your University of Wisconsin Oshkosh alumni profile by Sept. 1, for a chance to win a College of Nursing tote bag filled with college gear. Be sure to note “CONtact 2012″ as the promotional code to be eligible.

About the author

More posts by

2 Comments

1. As a National Health Service Corp Scholar and 1998 graduate of UW-Oshkosh’s Graduate Nursing Program, I lived and worked in the Kayenta Service Unit on the Navajo Reservation for over twelve years. The two most valuable skills that I learned while attending your program were: 1) The importance of developing Critical Thinking Skills; and 2) The process of writing my Thesis–’clarify and expand’ and do not use the word ‘which’!! Currently, I am retired from clinical practice. I have remained an active board member and grant writer for a Navajo non-profit Youth and Community-Based Program. In addition, I am a Federal HRSA Grant Reviewer.
    My 91 year old Father lives with me and we have four dogs–one Golden Retriever and three Rez dogs.

2. Amanda Kozicki says:

I love UWOshkosh’s nursing program. I now work in ICU and love my job!