Creating A More Green World

Hello! My name is Jeremy Kautz and I am very excited to share my student teaching placement experiences. I am from Menasha, Wisconsin where I went through their school system and then attended UW-Fox Valley and UW-Oshkosh. My Bachelor’s Degree has a Major in Mathematics Education with a Minor in Spanish (Non-licensable). I want to become a teacher because I want to be an agent for social progress, justice and the creation of a more just and verdant world.

I will be spending my semester with Mrs. Dobke at Webster Stanley Middle School in Oshkosh, WI for the entire 18 weeks of my student teaching experience. We will be teaching many seventh grade math classes, including a co-taught math class with an LD specialist, Mrs. Bilitz. I am very excited to get to know my students and colleagues that I will be working with throughout the semester. In our building we have another Mathematics Student Teacher, his name is Jordan. Franklin Delano Roosevelt once said that we have nothing to fear but fear itself. I want to take this semester to really focus on becoming a valuable resource in the school community focus on organization and being involved in professional development opportunities.

0 Responses to “Creating A More Green World”