This semester’s On-Campus Interviewing event kicks off Wednesday, Feb. 22 and Thursday, Feb. 23. Employers will be on campus to interview and hire UW Oshkosh students! Not only is this event great for students, but it also benefits employers as well. Through Career Services, employers are able to hire qualified candidates from the University’s pool of students, while the students don’t have to look very far for great job opportunities.
- Identify careers that match your interests, values and skills.
- Apply and interview and job offers may be presented.
- Learn about top local employers. Interview for full-time, part-time, internship & co-op.
- Interact in face-to-face interviews.
- Gain interview experience throughout your academic career.
- Accommodate your busy school schedule.
- Free service for all organizations.
- Gives you a competitive edge on hiring.
- Hire faster and smarter at no cost.
- Identify and screen qualified candidates.
- Face-to-face interviews.
- Opportunity to meet with multiple students the same day.
- Allow opportunities to recruit students for full-time, part-time, internship and co-op positions.
- Provide awareness of your company to students and alumni at UW Oshkosh.
- Announce your recruiting schedule to the entire student body.
Get a jump-start on your career. Interview for a job or internship without leaving campus! All interviews will be held in Career Services unless otherwise noted. To learn more about employers and to sign up for an on-campus interview, log in to Titan Jobs.
Wednesday, February 22, 2012
Skipper Buds – 1 position: Sales Professional Position (All Majors)
Thursday, February 23, 2012
Oshkosh Corp. – 3 positions: Web Development Intern, IT Technology Intern, and IT Intern (Computer Science & Info System Majors)