By Justin Lyons,
It can be very beneficial to keep your Titan Jobs profile up to date, and it is important for a number of reasons:
- Employers are constantly perusing students’ profiles. This means that they can see information of potential candidates, and the information they encounter can help to form their opinions.
- The website is easier to use when all information is up to date. Whether it be applying for jobs or registering for career events, an up-to-date profile can make your use of Titan Jobs simple and efficient.
Updating your profile is really quite easy:
- Log in to your Titan Jobs account using your student ID number (username), and password. From here you have a number of options in the menu bar.
- For profile information editing, click ‘My Account’ and then ‘My Profile’. This will bring you to your account where there are tabs under which all your information is listed. Simply click the ‘Edit’ link in the upper right hand corner of any one of these tabs, and begin updating.
Some of the most important fields to keep updated include:
* GPA (grade point average)
*Year in school (e.g. freshman, sophomore, junior, or senior)
*Which jobs you’re looking for (e.g. Full-time, part-time, internships, e