Whether you’re a recent graduate or a seasoned professional, UW Oshkosh Alumni Career Services can help you reach your career goals.
Frank Holmes, alumni career adviser, has helped hundreds of alumni with career guidance. An enthusiastic attitude and industry knowledge are his tools for success.
What can Alumni Career Services do for you? Click here to listen to Frank Holmes describe the services offered.
Services offered include:
- Career advising
- Job search preparation
- Informational interviewing and job shadowing
- Resume and cover letter advising
- Graduate school information
- Career assessment inventories, including the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator and the Strong Interest Inventory ($25 test material, $20 follow-up career counseling)
- UW Oshkosh Career Services – helpful tools and links for your job search
- Campus e-mail search – remember that current faculty and staff can help with your professional networking needs. E-mail a message today to get connected!
- Titan Jobs Online Career Connection – $25 (one-time fee) This software allows you to: upload your resume for employers to view; view and apply for jobs online; view and apply for on-campus interviews; access EmployOn, the largest job database in the industry; The BIG Guide to Living and Learning Overseas, an international professional development database; Folio 21 to help build a portfolio for your job search.
- Fill out the Titan Jobs alumni account request form, and return it and a $25 dollar check made out to Career Services.
- Get Hired! career planning book ($10)
- LinkedIn group for UW Oshkosh alumni. Join today by clicking here or email@example.com for more information.