Age: 27

Current Employer and Position: Breakthrough Fuel, Director of Client Services

Expected graduation date: May 2013

Favorite class taken or professor at UWO and why it’s your favorite: Organizational Change and Leadership because the change management process is almost always a critical factor in the success of a project.

Food you couldn’t live without: Mashed Potatoes

Hobbies Outside of Class: You can find me water-skiing every chance I get when the weather is warm enough!

Favorite movie:  I don’t have a favorite but I love comedies.

Why did you choose UWO MBA?  I chose the UWO MBA program because it is a reputable program that allowed me to learn with business leaders in the community.  UWO’s MBA program’s Green Bay location is ideal from a location perspective and the program offers a great balance of classroom and internet classes that allows flexibility for scheduling based on my personal and work needs.

How do you balance work, life and graduate school? I try to work ahead and be prepared for each day at the start of the day so I am always one step ahead instead of one step behind.  Also, I am taking graduate school at a slow pace so that I can maintain one night of the week for myself.

What advice do you have for younger COB students or students thinking about pursuing an MBA degree? It is advantageous to have a few years of work experience before beginning the program.  It helps create better discussions within the classroom, internalize the material, and at the same time can provide great lessons to apply to the work environment immediately.

Where do you see yourself 10 years from now? In 10 years I hope to deepen my strategic work at Breakthrough Fuel, expand my knowledge of supply chain management, and develop new product offerings within the organization based on market needs.