BSC Intern Spotlight

Name: Max Kramer

Current internship: Finance intern at Outlook Group Corp.

Year in school:  5th 

Major: Finance

Hometown: Oshkosh, WI

Current Involvement (Activities, sports, clubs, interests): None

Why I chose UW Oshkosh: I always knew that I wanted to go into business I just didn’t know what avenue in business I wanted to go into. Their business school is very good and it’s cheaper than most of the other colleges I was looking at.

Typical work day in your role: My major role is to categorize their fixed assets so I spend a lot of time on excel updating their database.

What are you learning that you find interesting and rewarding at your current internship? The importance of networking has never been more prevalent than once I started my internship. The people there are very nice and willing to help me in my career path whether it be at Outlook Group Corp. or elsewhere.

How has the Business Success Center prepared you for the work force? They’ve given me the tools and confidence in myself to succeed in any role offered to me.

What are your career plans after UW Oshkosh? I want to go into financial advising, and do budgeting for low income families.

What is your dream job? My dream job is to own my own financial advising firm and help people reach their financial dreams.

What was the best part of this experience? The best part of the experience was the support and resources I’ve received from the BSC, I was skeptical at first because I didn’t know anything about them and now I consider it a very valuable resource that all business students should be aware of.

0 Responses to “BSC Intern Spotlight”