Words from the Guatemala Crew!

Words from the Guatemala Crew

Hello there! For this post, I’ve asked the team to say a little something for you all about their experience so far. Here goes!

Carter: I’m really enjoying all the 80s music they play here. 

Nikki K.: I like how everyone says hi or waves. Everyone is so welcoming and friendly. 

Cassy: I can’t decide what my favorite thing is because everything has been so wonderful. I’m not coming home. Sorry parents. 

Sophie: I like all the nice puppies, the nice people, good food, good times. Right on, right on, right on. *mumbles boo boo boo*

Mike: I’ve enjoyed watching everyone experience Giatemala for the first time and I love the sun. 

Daniel: I like speaking Spanish. And I like all of the sounds. I like the sounds. And the fireworks. And the dogs. And the chickens. And being called a Gringo everywhere. 

Amber: I enjoyed hanging out with Timoteo a lot. We hung out with him for like 3 days straight. I like that his face is on my coffee. It just makes my life. 

Taylor: Me gusta galletes. “He went to Francisco’s”. 

Kari: I like how nice everybody has been. I had a tiny conversation with Francisco today and told him his house was very beautiful and he said it’s your house too. It was cool because I didn’t need help saying it in Spanish! 

Nikki R.: It’s been great! I’ve loved experiencing it all and being here. 

Thanks for reading. Check back for more updates! Keep commenting, we love hearing from you! 
Nikki

2 Responses to “Words from the Guatemala Crew!”

• Thanks for sharing your experiences over there with us here:). It really sounds like you enjoyed yourselves! I can’t wait til you get back so we can see some more pictures! I am sure the people you’ve helped over there will never forget you, even though you were there for a short time. You should all be very proud of yourselves for the things you’ve done to help change the lives of those who live there:). Have a safe trip back! janie Jacobsen (Kari’s Mom)

• This made me laugh, reading everyones responses. Sorry parents I’m not coming home or I like all of the sounds. I like the sounds.. And being called a gringo! You all are too funny! Have fun jamming out to that 80′s music! Love ya Nikki R. Have a BLAST!!!~~~~~