Monday, Making Coffee Pictures

Group shot in the coffee field after picking coffee beans (berries).  The field we picked from had already been picked many times so we didn't get too many berries, but Matt did help get the ones up high.

Group shot in the coffee field after picking coffee beans (berries). The field we picked from had already been picked many times so we didn’t get too many berries, but Matt did help get the ones up high.

Shelling the berries using a bicycle, the man in the picture is Miguel.  We picked from his field and he showed us the process and fed us lunch at his house.

Shelling the berries using a bicycle, the man in the picture is Miguel. We picked from his field and he showed us the process and fed us lunch at his house.

After the berries have dried over night another shell has to be removed.  As you can see some in this picture have been shelled a second time and some haven't.

After the berries have dried over night another shell has to be removed. As you can see some in this picture have been shelled a second time and some haven’t.

After the beans have been shelled twice they need to be sorted to get rid of any bad beans, because a few bad beans can spoil the whole batch of coffee.

Haley stirring the coffee beans to roast them.

Medium roasted coffee beans.

Medium roasted coffee beans.

Miguel's wife grinding the coffee beans by hand.

Miguel’s wife grinding the coffee beans by hand.

Enjoying my first cup of coffee ever.

Enjoying my first cup of coffee ever.

The coffee fields are located on the volcanoes which are very dusty.  After hiking up to pick the coffee our feet got very dirty.

The coffee fields are located on the volcanoes which are very dusty. After hiking up to pick the coffee our feet got very dirty.

7 Responses to “Monday, Making Coffee Pictures”

• certainly, investigation is paying off. My searches seem complete.. thank you. My personal internet searching seem total.. thanks. of course, analysis is paying off.

• Hello.This post was extremely fascinating, particularly since I was browsing for thoughts on this issue last Monday.

• What i do not understood is if truth be told how you’re not really a lot more neatly-liked than you might be now. You’re very intelligent. You already know thus considerably when it comes to this topic, made me in my opinion consider it from so many varied angles. Its like men and women don’t seem to be fascinated except it is something to accomplish with Lady gaga! Your personal stuffs great. All the time deal with it up!

• I am only writing to let you be aware of what a brilliant experience my cousin’s child obtained visiting your webblog. She realized such a lot of pieces, including what it is like to have an ideal helping nature to make a number of people effortlessly completely grasp specified advanced issues. You really surpassed our desires. Thanks for distributing the informative, trusted, edifying as well as easy tips about that topic to Gloria.

• I precisely wished to say thanks once again. I am not sure what I could possibly have worked on without the solutions shared by you concerning such field. This was a real alarming dilemma for me personally, but looking at this professional manner you resolved it took me to cry for joy. Now i’m thankful for your information as well as wish you are aware of an amazing job you are always carrying out instructing the mediocre ones via your website. More than likely you haven’t got to know all of us.