Monday, Making Coffee Pictures

Group shot in the coffee field after picking coffee beans (berries).  The field we picked from had already been picked many times so we didn't get too many berries, but Matt did help get the ones up high.

Group shot in the coffee field after picking coffee beans (berries). The field we picked from had already been picked many times so we didn’t get too many berries, but Matt did help get the ones up high.

Shelling the berries using a bicycle, the man in the picture is Miguel.  We picked from his field and he showed us the process and fed us lunch at his house.

Shelling the berries using a bicycle, the man in the picture is Miguel. We picked from his field and he showed us the process and fed us lunch at his house.

After the berries have dried over night another shell has to be removed.  As you can see some in this picture have been shelled a second time and some haven't.

After the berries have dried over night another shell has to be removed. As you can see some in this picture have been shelled a second time and some haven’t.

After the beans have been shelled twice they need to be sorted to get rid of any bad beans, because a few bad beans can spoil the whole batch of coffee.

Haley stirring the coffee beans to roast them.

Medium roasted coffee beans.

Medium roasted coffee beans.

Miguel's wife grinding the coffee beans by hand.

Miguel’s wife grinding the coffee beans by hand.

Enjoying my first cup of coffee ever.

Enjoying my first cup of coffee ever.

The coffee fields are located on the volcanoes which are very dusty.  After hiking up to pick the coffee our feet got very dirty.

The coffee fields are located on the volcanoes which are very dusty. After hiking up to pick the coffee our feet got very dirty.

13 Responses to “Monday, Making Coffee Pictures”

• Valuable info. Fortunate me I discovered your website unintentionally, and I am surprised why this twist of fate didn’t happened earlier! I bookmarked it.

• Hello there, You’ve completed an admirable job. I am going to surely stumbleupon the idea as well as in our would suggest to friends and neighbors. Almost certainly are going to took advantage of this amazing site.

• You actually make it seem so easy together with your presentation
    but I in finding this matter to be actually something
    that I think I’d by no means understand. It kind of feels too complicated and very extensive for me. I’m looking ahead for your subsequent put up, I will try to get the grasp of it!

my web blog … baby shower planning *http://www.celticslife.com*

• Hi outstanding blog! Does running a blog like this take a massive amount work?
    I have very little understanding of programming however I was hoping
    to start my own blog in the near future. Anyways, should you have any suggestions or
    techniques for new blog owners please share. I know this is off topic but I simply wanted
    to ask. Appreciate it!

• Hi, I check your new stuff on a regular basis. Your writing style is witty, keep
    doing what you’re doing!

• Gooey Sock, where a guy can use a sock for just about anything but a rubber.

• Thanks a lot, I appreciate it! |

• Hello! I know this is somewhat off-topic but I needed to ask.
    Does operating a well-established website such as yours take a massive amount work?

I am brand new to running a blog however I do write in
    my diary everyday. I’d like to start a blog so I can easily share my own experience and thoughts online.
    Please let me know if you have any suggestions or tips for new aspiring bloggers.
    Appreciate it!

• Piece of writing writing is also a fun, if you know after that you can write otherwise it is complex to write.

• Hey! Would you mind if I share your blog with my facebook group?
    There’s a lot of people that I think would really enjoy your content.

Please let me know. Many thanks

• Simply want to say your article is as surprising.
    The clearness in your post is simply spectacular and i can assume you’re
    an expert on this subject. Well with your permission let me to grab your RSS feed
    to keep updated with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please keep up the enjoyable work.

• This is really interesting, You’re a very skilled blogger.
    I have joined your rss feed and look forward to seeking
    more of your fantastic post. Also, I’ve shared your site in my social networks!

• hello m identify is stacey i am a wellness skilled. i can aid you with any overall health problem remember to let me know thanks