Monday, Making Coffee Pictures

Group shot in the coffee field after picking coffee beans (berries).  The field we picked from had already been picked many times so we didn't get too many berries, but Matt did help get the ones up high.

Group shot in the coffee field after picking coffee beans (berries). The field we picked from had already been picked many times so we didn’t get too many berries, but Matt did help get the ones up high.

Shelling the berries using a bicycle, the man in the picture is Miguel.  We picked from his field and he showed us the process and fed us lunch at his house.

Shelling the berries using a bicycle, the man in the picture is Miguel. We picked from his field and he showed us the process and fed us lunch at his house.

After the berries have dried over night another shell has to be removed.  As you can see some in this picture have been shelled a second time and some haven't.

After the berries have dried over night another shell has to be removed. As you can see some in this picture have been shelled a second time and some haven’t.

After the beans have been shelled twice they need to be sorted to get rid of any bad beans, because a few bad beans can spoil the whole batch of coffee.

Haley stirring the coffee beans to roast them.

Medium roasted coffee beans.

Medium roasted coffee beans.

Miguel's wife grinding the coffee beans by hand.

Miguel’s wife grinding the coffee beans by hand.

Enjoying my first cup of coffee ever.

Enjoying my first cup of coffee ever.

The coffee fields are located on the volcanoes which are very dusty.  After hiking up to pick the coffee our feet got very dirty.

The coffee fields are located on the volcanoes which are very dusty. After hiking up to pick the coffee our feet got very dirty.

17 Responses to “Monday, Making Coffee Pictures”

• Thanks so much for giving everyone an exceptionally special opportunity to read critical reviews from here. It can be so superb and stuffed with a good time for me and my office colleagues to visit your website nearly 3 times weekly to read the latest secrets you will have. Of course, I am also always astounded with all the fantastic thoughts you give. Selected two tips in this article are honestly the finest I have ever had.

• You have got some true insight. Why not hold some kind of contest for your readers?

• Wohh just what I was searching for, thanks for putting up.

• I got what you intend, thanks for putting up.Woh I am glad to find this website through google. “I was walking down the street wearing glasses when the prescription ran out.” by Steven Wright.

• Thank you for sharing superb informations. Your web-site is very cool. I’m impressed by the details that you¡¦ve on this blog. It reveals how nicely you understand this subject. Bookmarked this web page, will come back for extra articles. You, my friend, ROCK! I found just the info I already searched all over the place and simply could not come across. What a perfect site.

• Thank you for sharing superb informations. Your site is so cool. I’m impressed by the details that you have on this web site. It reveals how nicely you understand this subject. Bookmarked this website page, will come back for extra articles. You, my pal, ROCK! I found simply the information I already searched everywhere and just couldn’t come across. What a perfect site.

• Thanks for all of the hard work on this blog. My mum really likes setting aside time for investigation and it’s really obvious why. All of us notice all relating to the lively form you present informative information by means of this website and even encourage participation from others on this content so our favorite simple princess is always becoming educated a lot. Take pleasure in the rest of the new year. You’re conducting a really great job.

• Very efficiently written story. It will be useful to anyone who usess it, including me. Keep up the good work – for sure i will check out more posts.

• In case you are intrigued in environmental situations, to as wonder the criminals to be aware that to manufacture just one bag with this certain style hydration brings reasoning better liters akin to oil and gas to come up with. day-to-day deal livingsocial discount baltimore washington

• I like this internet site very significantly so considerably superb info .

• paper roll… keep up your informative writing! At least i’ve something to appear forward too when iam at function!…

• Hiya, I’m really glad I’ve found this info. Today bloggers publish only about gossips and net and this is really annoying. A good website with interesting content, this is what I need. Thanks for keeping this site, I’ll be visiting it. Do you do newsletters? Cant find it.

• Great site! I am loving it!! Will come back again. I am bookmarking your feeds also

• your template blog very responsiv in my browser… and your article about make coffe very informativ

thanks missourystate

• hi!,I love your writing so so much! share we be in contact more approximately your post on AOL? I require a specialist on this house to solve my problem. Maybe that’s you! Having a look ahead to look you.

• Just wanna remark on few general things, The website design is perfect, the content is rattling fantastic : D.

• haha i love Several proven that are good for our health