Don’t yuck someone’s yum

Today, Chase, Meredith, Taylor, Ashley and I spent the morning preparing goodie bags for the GMHC’s Wellness Day tomorrow. In celebration of National Nutrition Month, the GMHC is holding a conference for their clients. They’ll have acupuncture, yoga, stress management and cooking classes as well as a nutritious breakfast and lunch! The head nutritionist came in a told us how excited the clients are for tomorrow. We put together gift bags with a t-shirt, some body lotion and shampoo, and a granola bar.

The second half of the day was spent putting together safe sex kits. The two women leading the group covered a ton of new sex terms that are hip with the youth nowadays with only ones rule: we were in a judgement-free and could not yuck someone’s yum. The kits consisted of two female and male condoms, a dental dam, and flavored lube.

20130321-180239.jpg

20130321-180251.jpg

20130321-180314.jpg

20130321-181942.jpg

1 Response to “Don’t yuck someone’s yum”

• Throughout the grand scheme of things you actually secure a B+ with regard to hard work. Where you lost me personally was first in the specifics. As it is said, details make or break the argument.. And that couldn’t be much more true right here. Having said that, let me tell you what exactly did give good results. Your authoring can be highly persuasive and that is probably the reason why I am making an effort in order to comment. I do not really make it a regular habit of doing that. Secondly, even though I can notice a jumps in reasoning you make, I am definitely not convinced of exactly how you appear to unite the ideas which make the actual conclusion. For the moment I will, no doubt subscribe to your point however trust in the near future you actually connect your dots better.