How to set up Assignment Grader
Assignment Grader is an app for the iPad that allows you to access items in your courses drop box and then view/grade them.
Step 1: Download the app
- When searching for this application, it is easier to find if you search the term: Desire2Learn Assignment Grader.
- Select the word next to the application that says FREE.
- The word FREE will then change to the word INSTALL.
- Select the word INSTALL and the application will begin downloading.
Step 2: Open the Application and Sign in
If you don't yet have an Edudentity Account:
- If you do not have an EduDentity account, follow this link and click "create an EduDentity Account" located in the first line of text.
If you have an EduDentity Account:
- Once you open the application it will take you to an Account Login page.
- Select the button "Sign in with EduDentity".
- Enter your EduDentity account email and password.
- Select the Login button.
- A pop up will be displayed telling you that you need to connect an account.
- Select the blue "Add New Account" button.
- Another pop up box will be displayed asking to find LMS Server Address.
- Enter University of Wisconsin Oshkosh into the search box.
- Select the white box that has just loaded displaying the school title.
NOTE: if you are unable to login using the search feature, click the blue "Enter LMS Address Manually" Button. Add a label of your choosing (Example: UWO) Enter uwosh.courses.wisconsin.edu into the server field.
- Press the blue "Connect Account" button.
- Login using your NetID account name (your name is your email address) and password.
- Now the app should be displaying the Connected Accounts page; Select the white box that says University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh.
- The page will take a moment to connect with your UW Oshkosh D2L account. When it opens, it should display each of your classes along with each drop box created within the class.