Google Chrome Bug - D2L Work Arounds
Update - Chrome v.32
- Adding Content to a course.
- Leaving feedback on Grade Items
- Spellchecking Discussion Posts
Chrome v. 31
Revealing Hidden content in Chrome can be done in any of the following ways.
- With your mouse pointing to the blank space where the content is apparently missing right click and select "Reload frame".
- Alternatively, on screens where there is a visible frame divider, move the divider to restore a normal view.
- If text is hidden in the Content area, grab the side of the entire browser window and make the window narrower until the content comes into view. You may then resize the window as desired.