New Artifact: Upload a File
- Optional: Click on My Items tab on the top of the screen.
- Click the Upload button towards the top of the screen.
- Select From my computer.
- Click Choose File.
- Browse your computer for the desired file, and click Upload.
- Click Next.
- Give the artifact a name. The name entered will be the display name in your ePortfolio. Although it can be, It does not need to be the same as the title of the Paper, Image, etc.
- Add a description of the artifact. The description should help you identify the artifact at a later time.
- If desired, add tags (keywords) to the item. Tags must be entered with an @ symbol (Example: @Biology) and can be used to organize or find artifacts.
- Click the Save button.
- The window will list more options below the tagging options.
- Comments/Assessments: When you select the boxes for comments and assessments, you allow users with sufficient permission to add comments, or assessment based on rubrics.
- Presentations Containing this Artifact: Click Add to Presentation to add this artifact to a presentation to make it a part of a showcase of your work.
- Collections Containing this Artifact: A collection is a way to organize the artifacts in your ePortfolio. For example if you add artifacts from a major and a minor, they can each have their own collection. You must create a collection first before adding an artifact to a collection.
- Click the Done button.
- Your artifact will be added to your ePortfolio.