How do I set up EduDentity and myDesire2Learn?
Step 1: Create an EduDentity account
- Click this link: https://www.mydesire2learn.com/d2l/ed/createaccount
- You will be taken to a page that displays the Service Agreement.
- Read this Service Agreement, and If you agree to their terms and conditions you can click the checkbox stating you have read them and agree to them.
- Click the accept button.
- The next page will display text fields where you enter the info needed to create your account.
- Enter the requested info into all of the text fields.
- Add your First name and Last name into the respective fields.
- When entering your email, keep in mind that your school email is going to be deactivated 6 months after graduation. So you will probably want to use a personal email adress that will always be active.
- Create a password that you will remember in the next two boxes.
- In the last two boxes on the page, you are going to create a security question that will help you recover a forgotten password.
- If you would like to add additional security questions there is a "Add Question" link right above the "create" button.
- If you are displayed an error message that says "Error: unable to complete your request" then you need to fix one of the following things:
- Your Password needs to be longer. Your Password must be at least 8 characters.
- You need to use a different email. This error message displays if the email is already registered in the system.
Step 2: Login to myDesire2Learn
- Go back to your page with the "Login" button ( The tab should say myDesire2Learn).
- Click the Login button.
- Enter your email adress and password to login.
- Click the Login button under the text fields.
- You will be displayed the End User Agreement. Read these terms and conditions, and if you agree to them: Enter your birthdate in the textbox below the agreement.
- Click the Accept button to agree and finish the End User Agreement.
- You have just finished creating your account and have logged into myD2L. It will display a pop-up box describing some things myD2L could help you accomplish.