How do I link TitanApps Drive (Docs) files to ePortfolio?
Step 1: Access TitanApps
- Login to Titan Apps, and select Drive on the top of the screen.
- Drive will open in a new window. For more information on accessing TitanApps Drive, please see this link.
Step 2: Upload Content to TitanApps Drive
- Once in TitanApps Drive, click on the red disc icon next to "CREATE".
- Click Files, find the desired file, and upload it.
- For more information on how to add content, please see this link.
Step 3: Set Sharing Preferences
- Once a file is uploaded, a small window will appear at the bottom of the screen with the title of the document.
- If this window is not present or if you do not do this step immediately after uploading a file, then simply click on the desired file and open it.
- Click the blue Share button, either or .
- A new window will appear.
- Under "Who has access", click Change.
- Select an option that is NOT Private. Anyone with the link is recommended.
- Decide the "Access" permissions that appear after the previous option is changed. Choose from "Can Edit", "Can Comment", or "Can View".
- Click Save.
- Copy the "Link to share" url.
Step 4: Link Content in D2L ePortfolio
- Open D2L IN ANOTHER TAB OR WINDOW.
- Access ePortfolio.
- Click New, then New Link.
- Create a name for the new video.
- Paste the previously copied link into the "URL" field.
- Add a description and tags as desired.
- Click Save.
- Click Done.
- Verify that your video is working properly by selecting Open File under the title.