How Do I Add a Rubric to an Item in D2L ePortfolio?
- Access D2L ePortfolio through a link provided in your Course Navigation.
Note: It is important to open D2L ePortfolio through the course link so that the desired Rubric (from that course's instructor) will be available.
- Locate the Item to which you would like to add the Rubric.
- Click the drop down arrow to the right of the desired Item, then click Edit next to the Item to edit the properties.
- The Edit Artifact screen will appear, scroll down to the area labeled Comments/Assessments.
- Click the Comments checkbox, to allow users with the appropriate permissions to add comments.
Note: permissions are granted during the sharing process.
- If your instructor has provided a rubric, click the Add Rubrics button and click the checkbox next to the appropriate rubric.
WARNING: Remember that your ePortfolio MUST be accessed through the ePortfolio link in the course navigation in order for available rubrics from that instructor to be displayed.
- Click the Add Selected button.
- You will be returned to the edit Item screen, click Save at the bottom of the screen.
- Click Done.
- Verify that the appropriate rubric is listed under the assessments area.