New Artifact: Create a File
- Optional: Click on My Items tab on the top of the screen.
- Click the New button towards the top of the screen.
- Select HTML file.
- Give the artifact a name. The name entered will be the display name in your ePortfolio.
- Add the Content of the artifact. The method used for entering content will vary depending on the type of information you want to include.
- Typed Text
- Embedded Audio / Video
- Text from a Word Document
- Link to external site or internal
- Comments/Assessments: When you select the boxes for comments and assessments, you allow users with sufficient permission to add comments, or assessment based on rubrics.
- Presentations Containing this Artifact: Click Add to Presentation to add this artifact to a presentation to make it a part of a showcase of your work.
- Collections Containing this Artifact: A collection is a way to organize the artifacts in your ePortfolio. For example if you add artifacts from a major and a minor, they can each have their own collection. You must create a collection first before adding an artifact to a collection.
- Click the Done button.
- Your artifact will be added to your ePortfolio.