New Artifact: Add a Link
- Click My items from the panel on the left.
- Click the New button towards the top of the screen.
- Select Link.
- Give the artifact a name. The name entered will be the display name in your ePortfolio.
- Copy the desired URL and paste it into the space provided.
- Add a description of the artifact. The description should help you identify the artifact at a later time.
- If desired, add tags (keywords) to the item. Tags must be entered with an @ symbol (Example: @Biology) and can be used to organize or find artifacts.
- Click the Save button.
- The window will list more options below the tagging options.
- Comments/Assessments: When you select the boxes for comments and assessments, you allow users with sufficient permission to add comments, or assessment based on rubrics.
- Presentations Containing this Artifact: Click Add to Presentation to add this artifact to a presentation to make it a part of a showcase of your work.
- Collections Containing this Artifact: A collection is a way to organize the artifacts in your ePortfolio. For example if you add artifacts from a major and a minor, they can each have their own collection. You must create a collection first before adding an artifact to a collection.
- Click the Done button.
- Your artifact will be added to your ePortfolio.