Since 1871, the University of Wisconsin Oshkosh has been providing residents of northeastern Wisconsin with high-quality, affordable education through 60 undergraduate majors, 30 master’s degree programs and one doctoral degree for our nearly 13,900 students.
As an undergraduate student at the University of Wisconsin Oshkosh, college life goes far beyond the classroom.
Whether you play on an athletic team, attend plays and concerts, or take advantage of service learning and career-building activities, it's easy to get involved.
If you live on campus, your residence hall will become your home away from home, and you will make friends with people from all over the world.
If you commute to campus, make Reeve Memorial Union your gathering spot. Grab a cup of coffee or a smoothie from Mi Taza or stake a claim on a comfortable couch in the commuter lounge or the Titan Underground.
Residence LifeExperience campus by living in one of our 10 residence halls.Learn more …
DiningChoose from nine dining locations and a variety of types of foods.Learn more …
Campus ExtrasWe offer many conveniences and services to enhance your time on campus.Learn more …
Learning in a First-Year EnvironmentLIFE is an all freshmen residential living environment designed to help freshmen make the transition from high school to college.Learn more …
Computer ServicesAcademic Computing Services (ACS) provides computer support to all students.Learn more …
Intramural SportsStudents have the opportunity to participate in a variety of sporting events, regardless of skill or experience level.Learn more …
Traveling Around CampusLearn more about walking and biking around campus, and bus and parking information.Learn more …
At UW Oshkosh, you can:
- Join the University's nationally recognized Model United Nations team.
- Participate in sustainable practices, alongside the University's efforts.
- Write for UW Oshkosh's award-winning student paper, the Advance-Titan.
- Attend a Titan sporting event at the Oshkosh Sports Complex.
- Join a student organization.
- Become a member of a fraternity or sorority.
- Play for an intramural or Division III athletic team.
- Attend a campus wide concert or event.
- Help your community by taking part in Titan Volunteer.
- Take part in countless other opportunities.