Oshkosh Student Nurses' Association (OSNA)
A local chapter of the Wisconsin Student Nurses' Association, OSNA is a pre-professional organization for students who are nursing majors at the University of Wisconsin Oshkosh.
- Experience personal and professional growth through career development opportunities
- Receive career advice and information from speakers from various fields of nursing i.e. military, trauma, obstetrics
- Attend national and state nursing conventions
- Enrich the community with volunteering opportunities on and off campus
- Share interests, concerns and develop lifelong friendships
- Receive support and direction from pre-clinical admission through graduation from the College of Nursing, through our mentorship program
- Interact with faculty and upper classmen
- Develop communication and leadership skills as an officer or as a committee volunteer
Join us today by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org to learn how to get involved and find out when our next meeting will be.