Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing, Eta Pi Chapter
Sigma Theta Tau International - Eta Pi Chapter
- Recognize superior academic and Nursing achievement
- Recognize the development of leadership qualities
- Foster high professional standards
- Encourage creative work and support Nursing Research
- Strengthen commitment to the ideals and purposes of the Nursing profession
Membership in this society is a special opportunity to share in the recognition of excellence in the nursing profession. Sigma Theta Tau International is an internationally recognized and respected nursing organization. Please consider applying for membership in the Eta Pi Chapter of Sigma Theta Tau International.
Eta Pi Chapter Fall 2014 Welcome Back to School: Meet, Greet, and Treat-
- Wednesday, September 3 7:30am-9:30am, N/E 150
- Thursday, September 4 7:30am-9:30am, N/E 150
- Drop by N/E 150 to pick up some back-to-school snacks before or between some of your morning classes.
- Meet members of the Eta Pi Chapter of Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing, and find out more information about STTI, or just come by to visit and catch up!
- Eta Pi Members: We would love to have you join us to staff the Welcome Back room, if your class schedule allows. Contact us through: email@example.com if you can volunteer.
Eta Pi Chapter School Supply/Hygiene Supply Drive:
- Crayons (24-pack)
- Erasers (to go on pencil tops)
- Folders (2-pocket)
- Index Cards (3x5)
- Markers (8-pack)
- Paper (loose-leaf)
- Pencils (#2)
- Pens (24-pack)
- Pens (red)
- Scissors (Fiskars brand)
- Hygiene supplies:
- Toothpaste (full-sized)
- Facial Tissues
Eta Pi Chapter Fall 2014 Scholarship Day: Save the date!
UW Oshkosh College of Nursing Faculty and Instructional Academic Staff, as well as area nurses who are not members of the Eta Pi Chapter of Sigma Theta Tau International can contact Dr. Paula McNiel (see below) for information about how to join the chapter.
Members are eligible to apply for research grant scholarships. Information regarding Eta Pi Research Grants will be posted on this site. The next opportunity to apply for research grants will be in late 2014.
Any Eta Pi member interested in becoming more involved in the organization, or joining the Eta Pi Chapter Board of Directors should contact:
|Paula McNiel, DNP, RN
President Eta Pi Chapter
UW Oshkosh College of Nursing
800 Algoma Blvd.
Oshkosh, WI 54901
Office: (920) 424-2126, N/E 318
View the Current Officers