Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing, Eta Pi Chapter
Sigma Theta Tau International - Eta Pi Chapter
- Recognize superior academic and Nursing achievement
- Recognize the development of leadership qualities
- Foster high professional standards
- Encourage creative work and support Nursing Research
- Strengthen commitment to the ideals and purposes of the Nursing profession
Membership in this society is a special opportunity to share in the recognition of excellence in the nursing profession. Sigma Theta Tau International is an internationally recognized and respected nursing organization. Please consider applying for membership in the Eta Pi Chapter of Sigma Theta Tau International.
- Friday, April 25, 2014
- 1:00pm-2:00pm, with hors d'oeuvres reception immediately following ceremony in Sage lecture hall atrium
- Sage Hall, Room 1214
- Please RSVP via e-mail by Friday April 18 to: firstname.lastname@example.org (If you are an Inductee, you do not need to RSVP via e-mail unless you want to add additional guests after you have completed your online membership acceptance.)
UW Oshkosh College of Nursing Faculty and Instructional Academic Staff, as well as area nurses who are not members of the Eta Pi Chapter of Sigma Theta Tau International can contact Dr. Paula McNiel (see below) for information about how to join the chapter.
Members are eligible to apply for research grant scholarships. Information regarding Eta Pi Research Grants will be posted on this site. The next opportunity to apply for research grants will be in late 2014.
Any Eta Pi member interested in becoming more involved in the organization, or joining the Eta Pi Chapter Board of Directors should contact:
|Paula McNiel, DNP, RN
President Eta Pi Chapter
UW Oshkosh College of Nursing
800 Algoma Blvd.
Oshkosh, WI 54901
Office: (920) 424-2126, N/E 318
View the Current Officers