Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing, Eta Pi Chapter
Sigma Theta Tau International - Eta Pi Chapter
- Recognize superior academic and Nursing achievement
- Recognize the development of leadership qualities
- Foster high professional standards
- Encourage creative work and support Nursing Research
- Strengthen commitment to the ideals and purposes of the Nursing profession
Membership in this society is a special opportunity to share in the recognition of excellence in the nursing profession. Sigma Theta Tau International is an internationally recognized and respected nursing organization. Please consider applying for membership in the Eta Pi Chapter of Sigma Theta Tau International.
Eta Pi Chapter Events and News
Fall 2014 Eta Pi Chapter Scholarship Day
- Friday October 3, 2014 1:00-4:00pm
- Reeve Union Theatre, Room 307
- Contact Dr. Paula McNiel for more information:
- Link to Scholarship Day 2014 Brochure in Google Drive
Eta Pi Chapter Research Grant-call for applications:
Eta Pi Chapter of the Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society is pleased to invite members to apply for a $500 Eta Pi Research Award. Two awards ($500 each) are available for the 2014-2015 Academic Year Research Award cycle.
Click here to link to the Eta Pi Research Award application in Google Drive.
For questions, please contact:
Dr. Sujatha Shanmugasundaram at
Applications are due October 1, 2014.
UW Oshkosh College of Nursing Faculty and Instructional Academic Staff, as well as area nurses who are not members of the Eta Pi Chapter of Sigma Theta Tau International can contact Dr. Paula McNiel (see below) for information about how to join the chapter.
Members are eligible to apply for research grant scholarships. Information regarding Eta Pi Research Grants will be posted on this site.
Any Eta Pi member interested in becoming more involved in the organization, or joining the Eta Pi Chapter Board of Directors should contact:
|Paula McNiel, DNP, RN
President Eta Pi Chapter
UW Oshkosh College of Nursing
800 Algoma Blvd.
Oshkosh, WI 54901
Office: (920) 424-2126, N/E 318
View the Current Officers