Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing, Eta Pi Chapter
Sigma Theta Tau International - Eta Pi Chapter
- Recognize superior academic and Nursing achievement
- Recognize the development of leadership qualities
- Foster high professional standards
- Encourage creative work and support Nursing Research
- Strengthen commitment to the ideals and purposes of the Nursing profession
Membership in this society is a special opportunity to share in the recognition of excellence in the nursing profession. Sigma Theta Tau International is an internationally recognized and respected nursing organization. Please consider applying for membership in the Eta Pi Chapter of Sigma Theta Tau International.
Eta Pi Chapter Events and News
Welcome new Eta Pi Members!
The Eta Pi Chapter inducted 60 new members into Sigma Theta Tau International on Friday April 24, 2015 in Sage Hall on the University of Wisconsin Oshkosh campus.The inductees come from Wisconsin, Michigan, Minnesota and Illinois, and we are honored to have another Nurse Leader member from India.Welcome to all--we are excited that you have joined our chapter!
Nurse Leader Membership
Nurse Leaders are welcome to apply for membership in the Eta Pi Chapter at any time. For more information about Nurse Leader membership, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please do not use the application on the Sigma Theta Tau International site for Nurse Leaders. The Eta Pi Chapter has its own online application which will be sent if you send an e-mailed inquiry.
- Click here for Nurse Leader Membership criteria
- If you have been inducted into another Sigma Theta Tau International Chapter, you can add Eta Pi as an additional membership, or you can choose to switch to belong to Eta Pi when you renew your membership with STTI. You do not have to apply for membership again.
Stay informed about the Eta Pi Chapter
Check out the new Eta Pi Chapter Website and the new ways to keep yourself updated about Eta Pi and to stay in touch:
View the Chapter Website: http://etapi.nursingsociety.org
Like us on Facebook! www.facebook.com/stti.etapi
Follow us on Twitter! @STTIetapi
UW Oshkosh College of Nursing Faculty and Instructional Academic Staff, as well as area nurses who are not members of the Eta Pi Chapter of Sigma Theta Tau International can contact Dr. Bonnie Nickasch at the e-mail address below for information about how to join the chapter.
Members are eligible to apply for research grant scholarships. Information regarding Eta Pi Research Grants will be posted on this site.
Any Eta Pi member interested in becoming more involved in the organization, or joining the Eta Pi Chapter Board of Directors should contact:
|Eta Pi Chapter
UW Oshkosh College of Nursing
800 Algoma Blvd.
Oshkosh, WI 54901
View the list of Current Officers