TEAS V Requirements
The Test of Essential Academic Skills (TEAS) V is an admissions test designed for pre-nursing students. Applicants must achieve a minimum of the score posted on the application to be eligible to apply for admission. The score is ascertained by ATI as the program mean at the time our application is posted and will vary cohort to cohort.
For general information about the TEAS V, please go to: http://www.atitesting.com/home.aspx
Register for the TEAS V Assessment at PSI. Note: University of Wisconsin – Oshkosh Accelerated Option only accepts version V of the TEAS. *For your browser, please use Internet Explorer or Firefox (free download from Mozilla.com)
1. Go to www.atitesting.com
2. Click on “create an account” *If you already have an account with ATI, sign in and click on "edit account"
3. When creating an account, complete the information in blue. *When editing a current account, change the Institution as indicated below.
a. Institution: select U of WI Oshkosh Accel
b. Student/Employee ID: insert “xxxx” (this is the last field you need to complete on this page)
4. Click on “Register”
5. Click on “Online Store” (upper right)
6. Click on “Register for … TEAS at PSI (formerly Pearson VUE)" (left side of page)
7. Click on "Learn More", read directions, then click on "Register"
8. At the "MEMBER SIGN-IN" page, use the login for the ATI account you created and follow the online payment process
After you have completed registration and paid your registration fee, you will receive a receipt via e-mail. This e-mail contains the ID # required by PSI to complete your scheduling of the test.
Call PSI at 800-733-9267 24 hours after registration to schedule the time and location nearest you to take your TEAS. They will require the ID # from your confirmation e-mail, so please have this available.
In the event you need to reschedule your exam, you must contact PSI two days two days before your scheduled exam date/time.
There is a No Refund Policy on a TEAS V Registration.
After scheduling the TEAS V with PSI, you will receive an e-mail confirmation with the test center location and directions. *Please print this confirmation and bring with you to the testing site.
Please be sure to have your exam results sent directly from ATI/PSI to Accelerated Nursing.
If you have any questions about registering for TEAS V, please contact ATI customer service at 800-667-7531 or our direct ATI representative, Michael Stevenson, at 913-661-6421.