Opportunities to Support the College
Build A Stronger College
- All money received by the College is reinvested in our students. This funding allows the college the ability to purchase laboratory and simulation equipment, obtain medical supplies, and secure the latest scholarly materials. Donor support keeps our AACN accredited nursing program strong.
- When we can offer students innovative professors, and comprehensive classroom learning; the result is better nurses entering the medical community and better healthcare
for you. Additional funding helps us to go above and beyond for our students so they can start contributing to the medical community immediately.
Know Exactly Where Your Donation Is Going
- When you donate to the college you receive an acknowledgement indicating exactly where your gift has been directed. As a valued supporter of the UW Oshkosh College of Nursing we proudly recognize the names of each donor in our annual magazine: CONtact.
- Now is the time to invest locally so that communities can be invigorated. Donations to the College of Nursing are tax-deductible.
Four Ways To Give
Donate to the College of Nursing Lab Transformation
- Support the College of Nursing NEW Alumni Student Practice Lab.
- To donate to the NEW Alumni Student Practice Lab please complete the donation form (pdf) or donation online to the UW Oshkosh Foundation College of Nursing Lab Transformation.
Donate To The College Of Nursing Fund
- Charitable contributions to the College of Nursing support the college, our faculty and our state-of-the-art laboratories.
- To donate to the College of Nursing Fund, please visit http://www.uwosh.edu/foundation/support-uw-oshkosh/online-giving to give electronically (check the College of Nursing in the checkbox).
Donate To A Specific Scholarship
- Over 35 scholarships are available to undergraduate and graduate students in the College of Nursing. Nursing students are encouraged to apply for all opportunities for which they are eligible. Applications are posted as they become available. Scholarships are awarded during the spring semester.
To make a donation to the College of Nursing, use the secure online giving form via the UW Oshkosh Foundation website. Be sure to check the ‘College of Nursing' box. Also, indicate what fund or scholarship you are contributing to. Donations can be made online or by mail.For more information about donating to the College of Nursing, please contact Shelby Lang, Advancement Officer/Alumni Relations at 920.424.3165 or email@example.com.
Donate Your Time
- Mentoring, guest speaker and volunteer opportunities at events such as Recognition Ceremony exist within the College. If you would like to volunteer your time, please contact:
Advancement Officer and Alumni/Community Relations
Coordinator of Student Academic Affairs
(920) 424-2127 or (920) 424-1193