Opportunities to Support the College
Build A Stronger College
- All money received by the College is reinvested in our students. This funding allows the college the ability to purchase laboratory and simulation equipment, obtain medical supplies, and secure the latest scholarly materials. Donor support keeps our AACN accredited nursing program strong.
- When we can offer students innovative professors, and comprehensive classroom learning; the result is better nurses entering the medical community and better healthcare
for you. Additional funding helps us to go above and beyond for our students so they can start contributing to the medical community immediately.
Know Exactly Where Your Donation Is Going
- When you donate to the college you receive an acknowledgement indicating exactly where your gift has been directed. As a valued supporter of the UW Oshkosh College of Nursing we proudly recognize the names of each donor in our annual magazine: CONtact.
- Now is the time to invest locally so that communities can be invigorated. Donations to the College of Nursing are tax-deductible.
Three Ways To Give
Donate To The College Of Nursing Fund
- Charitable contributions to the College of Nursing support the college, our faculty and our state-of-the-art laboratories.
- To donate to the College of Nursing Fund, please visit http://www.uwosh.edu/foundation/support-uw-oshkosh/online-giving to give electronically (check the College of Nursing in the checkbox).
Donate To A Specific Scholarship
- The College of Nursing has over 30 scholarships from which to choose. Read about each one to determine where you would like your gift to go. View the scholarship Information here
- To donate to a specific scholarship, please visit http://www.uwosh.edu/foundation/support-uw-oshkosh/online-giving to give electronically (specify the name of your scholarship in the comment box after you check the College of Nursing in the checkbox).
Donate Your Time
- Mentoring, guest speaker and volunteer opportunities at events such as Recognition Ceremony exist within the College. If you would like to volunteer your time, please contact:
Advancement Officer and Alumni/Community Relations
Coordinator of Student Academic Affairs
(920) 424-2127 or (920) 424-1193