Family & Friends
We recognize the importance that graduation holds for our students and their families. We are also aware of the enormous sense of pride that accompanies such a significant accomplishment. The faculty and staff at UW Oshkosh look forward to celebrating with you at the spring commencement ceremonies.
If you would like to stay informed on the details of commencement, consider joining our family and friends email list; our facebook page, "I'm graduating from UW Oshkosh;" or downloading our commencement app, located in the events section of the UW Oshkosh mobile app.
Kolf Sports Center
785 High Ave.
9 a.m. College of Letters and Science & Division of Lifelong Learning and Community Engagement
2 p.m. Colleges of Business, Education & Nursing
Tickets and Duration
No tickets are required to attend commencement, and each ceremony takes approximately two hours.
Learn more about special seating and accommodations or complete the appropriate online form to reserve special seating for handicapped guests and guests with mobility issues.
- The doors to Kolf open two hours prior to each ceremony.
- Seating is available on a first-come, first served basis in the bleachers.
- A limited number of spaces are available for wheelchairs and guests who are unable to climb or sit in the bleachers. A number of chairs can also be reserved for guests who would benefit from the services of our hearing impaired interpreter. Please see the special seating accommodations Web page for details.
- An informal reception with light refreshments and opportunities for photos with faculty and staff will take place in the lower level of Kolf, immediately following each ceremony.
- Parking permits are not required in University lots on commencement day except lot 13(reserved for guests with disabilities) and stalls which are marked as handicapped or reserved for specific individuals.
- Live video will be broadcast in Kolf Sports Center, room 161 (lower level) fifteen minutes after each ceremony begins for families with small children. Take a break and let the children move around in our relaxed remote viewing area.
- The ceremony also will be broadcast live for both ceremonies beginning at 9 a.m. and 2 p.m.