Commencement Communication & Updates
How we communicate with you
To help you prepare for commencement, we will be communicating with you several ways throughout the semester (scroll down to see see a listing of all of the emails from this semester).
1) A series of emails will be sent to your UW Oshkosh email account. These weekly emails will include important information and deadlines related to the commencement ceremony. Be sure to add email@example.com to your address book and forward these emails to your most active email address.
2) This website includes information for students and their guests. Please use the tabs above to browse information.
3) We use Facebook and Twitter to share updates and reminders. Our facebook fan page is "I'm graduating from UW Oshkosh." Our Twitter handle is @uwocommencement and we use the hashtag #uwograd.
4) We host an open house, Countdown to Commencement, approximately two months before the ceremony. This is your opportunity to ask questions in person and take care of all of your commencement needs.
5) We mail three pieces of commencement information each semester (use the links to download a PDF copy of each.)
- A commencement checklist (mailed from your graduation examiner.) <Link to Commencement Checklist>
- A postcard indicating how we will be communicating with you.
- A brochure to your home address.
The following emails have been sent to all graduating students:
- Email Blast #1: Four Ways to View the Ceremony
- Email Blast #2: Official Commencement List is online this week
- Email Blast #3: Commencement Update: Missed Countdown?
- Email Blast #4: Reminder: Award Applications due Friday, October 11
- Email Blast #5: Reminder: Countdown to Commencement is this Wednesday!
- Email Blast #6: 10.01.13 Commencement Update: Thinking about applying for class speaker?
- Email Blast #7: Getting ready to graduate this semester?