1. Complete the application for graduation.
2. Tell your guests!
Information for family and friends attending the ceremony is available on this website, including information on lodging accommodations, parking, maps, gifts for grads and more. Please email the link uwosh.edu/commencement to parents, family and friends to keep them up to date on all things commencement. If you have parents or other family members who would like to receive regular email blasts from the commencement office, please contact us with their email address and ask to be added to the family and friends e-list.
3. Stay up to date, receive reminders, and get the inside scoop on all things commencement on facebook (I'm graduating from UW Oshkosh) and twitter (follow @uwocommencement, use hashtag #uwograd).
5. If you or your guests require special accommodations due to a disability, please fill out our online form to request special seating passes.
6. Verify the accuracy of your information on the official commencement list. Check the list for the accurate spelling of your name, hometown and indication of honors. This list will be available at the Countdown to Commencement event and online October 19th-23rd.
7. Attend Countdown to Commencement (location: TBA) on Wednesday, October 7th to take care of your commencement needs in one place at one time.
8. Secure academic attire (cap and gown) for the ceremony through the University Bookstore. The first opportunity to purchase attire is at Countdown to Commencement.
9. Arrive at Kolf Sports Center (lower level) 45 minutes prior to the ceremony. Bring your cap and gown but leave your personal items with family or friends.
10. Relax and enjoy your ceremony. The ceremony will last approximately two hours. Out of courtesy to all of our graduates, we ask that you remain for the duration. A reception with refreshments and photo opportunities will follow in the lower level Kolf.