Appeal Process for Curricular Matters and Deadlines
A student can request exceptions to academic policies. Examples of academic policies are:
- Deadline to add a course
- Deadline to drop a course
- Deadline to withdraw from all courses
- Number of times a course can be repeated
- Maximum number of credits enrolled per semester
- Degree requirements
- General education requirements.
An Associate Dean approves or denies these exception requests. If a student is not satisfied with this decision, that student may appeal to the Dean of the College or the Dean's designee. On academic matters, the decision from the Dean's Office is final.
Questions regarding such appeals should be addressed to:
COLS Dean's Office
Nursing Education 101
Phone: (920) 424-1222