Are you looking to add a new developmental level or content area license to your current Wisconsin teaching license? The UW Oshkosh Add-On Program can offer you a fully accredited plan that provides you with customized opportunities for growth and advancement.
The Add-On Program is:
With the ability to complete coursework on campus or via distance learning at select accredited two- or four-year institutions, the program provides the flexibility professional educators require.
Our unique program honors your experience and prior learning, using it as the basis for developing an individualized program for achieving your desired teaching license.
The Center for Additional Teaching Licenses can help boost your professional expertise and enhance school flexibility.
The Add-On Program serves teachers who are
- on an emergency license
- have responsibilities teaching out-of-field
- looking to expand their expertise to include a new subject or developmental area
- in need of removing stipulations to secure a permanent WI teaching license.
TESTIMONIAL OF THE MONTH
There are many aspects to the program that I found appealing:
- I was able to select courses that fit my needs in order to fulfill requirements.
- There was a life experience option to grant credit for knowledge and skills that I already have.
- The website was easy to navigate and all of the forms I needed were easily accessible.
I felt supported in every aspect of the program, from my first contact to the completion of the requirements. The communication and guidance I have received was most helpful. I highly recommend the program to anyone looking to add an additional license.
Thank you to the UW-Oshkosh Add-On Licensure Program for helping me achieve my goal!