Admission to Student Teaching Portfolio - Regular Education
Please Note: Admission to the COEHS PEP and your licensure program does not guarantee Admission to Student Teaching
Student Teaching Due Dates:
- All students must maintain a minimum 3.00 Grade Point Average (GPA) in Combined, Major, Minor and Professional, and successfully complete pre-student teaching clinical and field placements
- Applications are distributed at Student Teaching Informational Meeting in early February and early September prior to the semester you plan to student teach; ATTEND this meeting
- Applications are DUE to Field Experience Office in N/E 113 by October 1 or March 1 prior to the semester you plan to student teach
- An Original Score Report from ETS of passing Praxis II (Subject Knowledge) score(s) must be on file in PEP Office by October 1 or March 1 prior to the semester you plan to student teach. Indicate UW Oshkosh recipient code 1916 on your Praxis Registration Form. See Praxis II Tab for more information
ALL Majors Complete Standards 1 - 10
Elementary Regular Education Majors:
- Portfolio is submitted to and reviewed by Block B Clinical Supervisor who will evaluate portfolio and submit Scoring Form to PEP Office
- Portfolio is submitted to and reviewed by Methods II Instructor who will evaluate portfolio and submit Scoring Form to PEP Office
Portfolio artifacts and rubrics:
Portfolio artifacts can all be generated in your professional course work. All courses, including field placements, are aligned with the standards and course syllabi indicate which of the standards are assessed in course assignments. Rubrics for each standard are included on the page for that standard.
- WRITE your NAME and COURSE information where indicated on EACH Artifact Evaluation Rubric.
- Ask your course instructor to rate, sign, and date the rubric based on your understanding of that standard.
- Upload your rubric and artifact into your Foliotek Eportfolio account.
- Portfolio and Individual Standard Rubrics