The Literacy and Language hybrid courses will use the web-based Desire2Learn software or other online capabilities. At a minimum, you will need to have access to D2L at least three times a week for at least 3 hours per week. Depending on the extent to which a course meets online, you may need to access D2L significantly more times per week.
You will need:
- to meet the minimum technical requirements for your operating system and browser for D2L. Questions about D2L, please see D2L Help.
- to purchase a web-cam. (Further information will be provided when you enroll for your first class.)
- audio/video (listening/viewing) capability including speakers or a headset
- access to broadband internet
- ability to download from D2L (some firewalls may present problems)
- ability to print out any course materials