Human Services Today
- The premier, international, peer reviewed, on-line journal disseminating information about current theory and practice in the human service field. Current and previous issues of can be viewed on the Human Services Today website.
Council for Standards in Human Services Education
- CSHSE is committed to promoting excellence in human service education, provide quality assurance, and support standards of performance and practice through the accreditation process. To learn more about CSHSE and the accreditation of the Human Services Leadership program at UW Oshkosh please visit the CSHSE website.
National Organization for Human Services
- NOHS is a national professional association of Human Services practitioners and educators who are dedicated to furthering the reach and quality of human services to assist those in need. Information about the organization and how to become a member can be found on the NOSH website.
Midwest Organization for Human Services
- MWOHS, a regional affiliate of the National Organization for Human Services, is dedicated to students and provides an annual conference specifically for upcoming practitioners. These conferences are an opportunity for students to connect with other students, meet educators and other professionals from various agencies. Students interested in becoming a member or attending conferences can find more information on the MWOHS website.
Human Services - Board Certified Practitioner
- The Center for Credentialing & Education (CCE) created the Human Services-Board Certified Practitioner (HS-BCP) with the assistance of the National Organization for Human Services (NOHS) in consultation with the Council for Standards in Human Services (CSHSE). The credentialing process was designed for human services practitioners seeking to advance their careers by acquiring independent verification of their practical knowledge and educational background. For more information on how the HS-BCP can help you, visit the Center for Credentialing & Education website. For information about student testing please contact the Human Services Leadership Department at email@example.com .
Human Services Leadership Student Organization
- HSLSO establishes social interaction between students and faculty, provides guest speakers, and offers workshops, programs and presentations in the area of Human Services. Membership in the organization is open to individuals majoring in Human Services Leadership or any UW Oshkosh student who has an interest in the Human Services field.
Human Services Leadership - UW Oshkosh Graduates
- Meet some of our graduates and see where their Human Services Leadership degree has taken them!
- HSL Recent Graduates
What can I do with a major in Human Services Leadership?
- If you are looking for more information about connecting your major with a career you can explore "What can I do with a major in Human Services Leadership.?" Provided by the Career Services office, this website includes information about job areas, types of employers and a list of related professional associations to help you research the field of Human Services Leadership.
- Bureau of Labor Statistics Occupational Outlook Handbook can be used to explore your future in Human Services and also provides detailed information regarding job outlook, salary and similar occupations.
Job Search Tools
Master of Science - Transnational Human Services Leadership
- For those interested in further education opportunities, UW Oshkosh Human Services Leadership department now offers a Master of Science in Transnational Human Services Leadership (MS-THSL). The program is focused on developing internationally-minded and locally engaged leaders that create positive changes in various organizations, communities and societies worldwide. For more information please visit the MS-THSL website.
Human Services Leadership Department
College of Education and Human Services
University Wisconsin Oshkosh
800 Algoma Blvd.
Oshkosh, WI 54901
Phone: (920) 424-0881
Fax: (920) 424-0858