Educational Leadership & Policy
Thinking about improving your educational leadership skills?
All courses are offered in formats that work for working professionals, including evening and weekend hybrid classes.
Learn to envision and shape organizational change in educational settings through effective communication, curriculum and technology, and how to advocate equity for diverse populations and respect for individuals.
THINK Educational Leadership and Policy
Develop the leader in you with one of the Department of Educational Leadership and Policy degree or certificate options:
- MS Educational Leadership
- Athletics Program Leadership Certificate
- Leadership for Social Justice Certificate
- Library Media Specialist Licenses (902 initial, 902 professional, 91)
- Post-Secondary, Technical and Adult Education (PTAE)
- Principalship License (PK-12 Administration)
- EdD Superintendent Licensure