Special Education Graduate Program
Interested in Special Education?
The first step toward beginning a program in Special Education is to meet with the graduate program coordinator (contact information above). After arranging a meeting with the graduate program coordinator, please gather all your transcripts (an unofficial student version is acceptable) and bring them to your interview.
Your program of study will be developed and approved at your scheduled interview. Use the two page program sheet you will receive at this meeting to monitor your progress in completing all requirements. The graduate program coordinator is the only faculty member who can determine program requirements, including waivers, transfers, etc.
After your initial interview, you must apply for admission to Graduate Studies.
- Planning Sheets
- Graduate Program Handbook (Frequently Asked Questions) (pdf format)
- Hybrid Course Offerings (combined on-line & on-campus courses)
- Autism Spectrum Disorders Certificate
- Campus Resources & Information
- Career Opportunities in Special Education
- Professional Organizations