Students are responsible for all e-mail communications sent
to their UW Oshkosh e-mail account at: https://webmail.uwosh.edu/uwc/auth
What is my default e-mail username and password?
- Your default username scheme is: First 5 letters of your Last Name + First letter of First Name + last 2 digits of your Student ID number; Your default password is your 7-digit Campus ID number.
I'm trying to log into the new email system for the first time, but I can't. Why not?
- You must change your password from the default to something new before the server will allow you to log in.
Please note the following information regarding this procedure:
- If you have not previously changed your password, it is currently set to your 7digit Campus ID number.
- Enter your username in lowercase.
- Passwords must meet the following requirements:
- At least 7 characters
- Not a word found in the system dictionary
- Not the same as the username
- No consecutive same characters
- At least
one character from THREE of the following categories:
- Upper Case (A-Z)
- Lower Case (a-z)
- Numbers (1-9)
- Special Characters (!@#$%^&*_+,-./)
- Enter the
requested information below and click the Change Password button. If the
password change is not successful, read the error message displayed (if any)
and try again.