D2L is utilized by faculty to enhance their courses. Courses offered in a hybrid format will require four to seven meetings on campus and extensive internet communication and exchanges utilizing D2L to offer students an alternative to regular classroom courses and a more flexible learning environment.
Students access course materials via a standard web browser. Course Web sites can provide students with a customized and personalize online learning experience. They can include a variety of features including the following:
- A home page and Web site for each course
- Password protection and authentication for enrolled students
- Online quizzes, surveys and tests
- Threaded discussions and chat groups
- Document storage, sharing and management
- A course event calendar
- A grade book
Log on to D2L
Your username and password are the same as your UW Oshkosh email username and password.