EdL 575: Teaching Online Courses -- Summer 2011
The College of Education and Human Services at The University of Wisconsin Oshkosh is pleased to offer a seven-week fully online course aligned with the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction Guidelines on Professional Development for Teaching Online Courses.
· Learn with other professionals from throughout Wisconsin
· Earn the certificate that will qualify you to be on the forefront of today’s education for tomorrow’s citizens
· Earn two graduate credits
Participants will explore innovative ways to use technology to facilitate active learning, foster interaction and support collaboration in meaningful online classroom experiences for today’s students in the digital world.
Re-examine pedagogical issues through the lens of online teaching:
· Legal and ethical issues
· Curriculum design
· Project based learning
· Course organization
· Mentoring students
· Facilitating student interactions
· Assessing outcomes
· Experience online learning management systems both as a student and a teacher
· Explore, create and interact using blogs, wikis, podcasts, vodcasts, voice over IP, web conferencing, visual thinking tools, Google docs and much more
Tuition and Registration
Please complete the attached registration form (summer 2011 registration) and mail to Julie Neubert, UW Oshkosh, 800 Algoma Blvd, Oshkosh WI 54901.
Dr. Susan Cramer
Program Coordinator, MS Educational Leadership
College of Education & Human Services
University of Wisconsin - Oshkosh