THINK Educational Leadership at UW Oshkosh
Thinking about improving your educational leadership skills?
All courses are offered in formats that work for working professionals, including evening and weekend hybrid classes. A lot of our students currently work in post-secondary education or hope to in the near future
Learn how to envision and shape organizational change in educational settings through effective communication, curriculum and technology, and how to advocate equity for diverse populations and respect for individuals.
THINK Educational Leadership
Develop the leader in you with one of the Department of Educational Leadership degree or certificate options:
- MS Educational Leadership
- Athletics Program Leadership Certificate
- Leadership for Social Justice Certificate
- Library Media Specialist Licenses (902 initial, 902 professional, 91)
- Post-Secondary, Technical and Adult Education (PTAE)
- Principalship License (PK_12 Administration)
Check us out on Facebook: