Robert Kobylski, District Administrator of the Menasha Joint School District, was visited on August 15, 2011. The visit focused on the following:
- The development of an action research project between the district and the College of Education & Human Services.
- The course options for teachers who want to be cooperating teachers for the supervision of student teachers. The course options are online, hybrid and face to face.
- The Add On Licensure Program is a program that extends the licensure of teachers. Teachers need district administration involvement before they can take part in it to gain further licensing in Wisconsin.
- Physical Education students need Health or Adapted Physical Education in order to increase their changes for employment.
- A new Principal Licensure Program will be offered from COEHS. The program will begin in the fall of 2011.
- The new expansion of the Special Education Program and how it will help rural Districts have more candidates for Special Education positions. The program will be centered in the Plymouth School District.
- The Educational Leadership Program offers flexibility in designing program for individuals or school districts.